Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Podcast with my friend

Back in around January of 2018, my psychiatrist came to the conclusion that, due to the spectacular failure of antidepressants to give me any relief, it appeared I had bipolar type II. This was a huge relief. “I’m not crazy!” I thought. “Well, I am crazy... BUT I’M NOT CRAZY!!” We switched to a different kind of medication entirely which has provided some measure of help. I’m still kind of a wreck, but I’m not as bad of a wreck as I was.

A month or two after this diagnosis, my friend from college days, Jessica Jackson, contacted me and told me she was starting a podcast and could she interview me. Wow! Sure!

So here it is, about a year and a half old. Thanks for listening:

https://thrivinginmotherhoodpodcast.com/2018/05/22/facing-motherhood-with-bipolar-disorder-with-sarah-machado-episode-06/


No comments:

Post a Comment