Sunday, March 18, 2012

In case of emergency...

When Chris and I got married, we received a lot of wedding presents (And let me just say "Thank you" again for those wonderful gifts). One gift in particular caught our attention. On the card it said something like "We like to keep one of these in our car in case of emergency. We thought you could use one too."
First Aid kit was the first thing that came to my mind, but when we opened the gift we found, not medical supplies, but a kite. A brightly colored, completely collapsible kite.

Well yesterday, I guess an "emergency" finally happened. The day was very windy. Chris decided that it called for kite flying. He and I went on a half hour date to an open field, just us and the kite. It was the perfect remedy for our "emergency".

3 comments: